KöR Whitening Overview
If you desire a brighter smile, Springer/Orser Dentistry is pleased to provide KöR whitening. KöR treatments utilize advanced formulas that will help you see wonderful improvements. The KöR whitening program may be great for you if you've got particular issues, such as dental sensitivity, fluorosis, age stains, or discoloration brought on by tetracycline (a medication usually utilized in the treatment of diseases and chronic acne). At our Arlington Heights, IL facility, we will personalize your KöR system according to your objectives, needs, and much more to give you great results. Schedule an appointment to find out more information on KöR methods, and to receive your personalized plan of office and/or home treatments.
Best Candidates for KöR Whitening
To be a candidate for a KöR whitening treatment, your teeth should be healthy but yellowed. Your teeth could be dull from aging, staining drinks and food, tobacco usage, or other factors. KöR systems have been created to treat patients who have specific concerns and internal teeth stains that other professional and home whitening products can't fix. KöR may be a good choice if you have fluorosis (stripes or lines on the teeth from excessive fluoride when the teeth were growing), discoloration or stains from aging (also known as dark geriatric staining), and discoloration caused by taking a tetracycline medicine when you were young. In your initial consultation, we will evaluate your teeth and help you develop your personal KöR whitening program.
What To Expect with KöR® Whitening
A treatment program can include in-office and/or home treatments based upon your situation and cosmetic goals. We will discuss your custom treatment program, and schedule your in-office treatments or make your home kit. For a home kit, impressions of your mouth with be taken and custom dental trays will be created. Prior to office procedures, you'll get a cleaning. This eliminates tartar and plaque accumulation to get better outcomes.
Home Teeth Whitening
You may attain your cosmetic goals with the following KöR home whitening choices:
- KöR-Day is used for a brief time period, making it perfect for patients who have sensitive teeth. The 9% hydrogen peroxide formula may be worn 1 – 2 times every day for approximately two weeks.
- KöR-Night is used all night for fast improvements. The 16% carbamide peroxide formula can be applied each night for around two weeks.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
For difficult cases or for quicker improvements, there are lots of in-office KöR whitening options:
- KöR MAX joins one in-office procedure of 34% tri-barrel hydremide peroxide gel with two weeks of KöR-Night. This is most effective for patients that do not have any particular requirements and want rapid improvements.
- KöR ULTRA is good at treating teeth discolored by dark geriatric staining of fluorosis. It begins with an in-office conditioning therapy of 13% hydremide peroxide gel, then 3 – 4 weeks of KöR-Night. Next, one in-office procedure with 34% hydremide peroxide gel is done.
- KöR ULTRA-T is one of the few remedies that could whiten teeth discolored by tetracycline. To begin with, an in-office conditioning procedure with 13% hydremide peroxide gel is done. Afterward, KöR-Night is used in the home for 6 – 8 weeks. Last, the procedure is finished with an in-office procedure of 34% hydremide peroxide gel.
KöR Whitening Follow-Up
As soon as you've finished your KöR program and reached your cosmetic goal, you might want a KöR home kit to use when needed to renew your teeth. To maintain your results, you need to have a great home oral hygiene routine with daily flossing and brushing. It's also advisable to schedule bi-annual cleanings at Springer/Orser Dentistry to eliminate plaque and polish stains. You can also think about skipping or restricting staining food and drinks, such as berries, coffee, red wine, and using tobacco.
KöR Whitening Insurance Coverage
KöR whitening is an aesthetic treatment, so it's usually not covered through dental insurance. In your initial consultation, we will explain the expenses of every procedure of KöR whitening so your treatment plan will meet your wants, needs, and budget. Springer/Orser Dentistry takes many kinds of payment and we also will help you find low-interest financing.
Plan Your Procedure
KöR Home and Office Whitening
Find out more information on the various KöR in-office and home whitening remedies offered at Springer/Orser Dentistry. With special formulas to meet your needs and wants, your KöR treatment strategy will be personalized to provide your very best outcomes. Schedule an appointment at our practice in Arlington Heights, IL.